A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Burnham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Burnham is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Burnham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnham graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Burnham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Burnham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Burnham practice?
- Dr. William Burnham has 1 office location.
Dr. William Burnham practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Family Physicians and Little Rock Geriatric Doctors.