Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Burnham
Dr. William Burnham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Burnham is affiliated with Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System-John L McClellan Memorial Veterans Hospital and Central Arkansas Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Burnham has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Family Medicine
Dr. William Burnham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.
Dr. Romana Rayaz
Adult Care, Family Medicine, General Practice
Little Rock, AR 0 mi37
Dr. Scott Darby
Adult Care, Family Medicine
Little Rock, AR 0 mi17
Dr. Henri Roca
Little Rock, AR 0 mi28