A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Burns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burns
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Burns, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burns has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Frisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Burns MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. Burns practice?
- Dr. William Burns has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Burns practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See McKinney Surgeons.