Learn more about Dr. William Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Burns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Burns, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Burns has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Frisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Cedric Burns MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. Burns practice?
- Dr. William Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. William Burns practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Surgeons and Frisco Orthopedic Surgeons.