Dr. William Burns II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Burns II?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. William Burns II?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 17th, 2016

Dr. Burns and his entire staff did an excellent job of taking care of me. He did a scope on my left knee a few years ago and recently repaired my right shoulder including procedures on my rotator cuff and bicep tendon. I would recommend Dr. Burns to anyone needing help with their shoulders or knees.

May 20th, 2015

Dr. Burns and his staff are very knowledgable and professional. During my time under his care, I was always provided excellent service and treated as though my time was just as important as theirs. My wait time was always short and making an appointment wasn't a dreaded ordeal that you feel when making appointments with some doctors. I would recommend him to my family and friends without hesitation.

August 6th, 2014

He was amazing - super staff and easy surgery, follow up was great and overall one of the best dr's I have ever had to deal with!! Thanks Dr. Burns and staff!!

March 13th, 2014

Great Doctor and Great Surgeon

Dr. Burns has treated many of my family members and performed surgeries on both of my knees, shoulder and elbow. All of the treatments went as planned with GREAT RESULTS !! Dr. Burns has a very personal and very honest approach which I have always appreciated. His assistant David Mendez really compliments the process along with a great staff of Nancy who schedules procedures and Will whom runs the office. I like the one on one personal approach rather than a large practice where you're just a number. Dr. Burns is #1 in my book .

February 20th, 2014

Dr. Burns is the place to go for knees!! He has taken care of 4 of my family members (one of which was my 11 year old daughter with major knee surgery). We trust him and know we are in good hands with any type of injury. He gives me a sense of peace because he is very calm, and takes time to explain all of our options. Dr. Burns and his staff keep us coming back. Nikki, Nancy and David take great care of us and always have a smile to greet us with. I have referred friends and family to him and will continue.

February 13th, 2014

First time visit and then a follow up visit. Based on a recommendation, I set up the appointment. It was far better than I expected. Thanks

February 5th, 2014

A few years ago I went to Dr. Burns for a second opinion. He was able to diagnose the problem my previous Dr had missed and performed surgery. After surgery I felt better than I had in years and from then on Dr. Burns has been my families surgeon. I would highly recommend Dr. Burns as both an initial appointment as well as a second appointment to friends and family.

February 5th, 2014

Very Pleasant

Dr. Burns was very informative and thorough with his assessment. I would recommend him to friends and family.

July 9th, 2013

great experience

Had old sports injuries and dr burns from first visit to follow up visits was great. Its been 3 yrs since surg. And still going great. A family memeber just got hurt and ive suggested doc burns.

February 10th, 2013

Retired

Dr. Burns performed surgery on both my right knee and left rotator cuff within a 5 year period of time. He properly diagnosed both problems and performed excellent surgery on both the leg and arm. I play senior's doubles tennis 3-4 days per week and my leg is very stable and the arm is stronger than before the accident that I had while trimming a live oak tree in my yard. The main thing on any surgery is not only the quality surgery by the doctor, but taking the time to go through a complete physical therapy program. Both are lengthy and painful, but the healthful outcome is well worth the time. Dr. Burns is an excellent Orthopedic surgeon.

September 22nd, 2017