Learn more about Dr. William Burr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Burr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burr
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Burr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Burr, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Burr graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Wright Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Burr MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Burr practice?
- Dr. William Burr has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Burr practices Ophthalmology near Saint Joseph, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Prairie Village, KS.
See Saint Joseph Ophthalmologists.