Learn more about Dr. William Burr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Burr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burr
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Burr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Burr, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Burr graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wright Memorial Hospital
- Hiawatha Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Burr MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Burr practice?
- Dr. William Burr has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Burr practices Ophthalmology near Saint Joseph, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Prairie Village, KS.
See Saint Joseph Ophthalmologists.