Learn more about Dr. William Burr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Burr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burr
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Burr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Burr, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Burr graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wright Memorial Hospital
- Hiawatha Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Burr MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Burr practice?
- Dr. William Burr has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Burr practices Ophthalmology near Saint Joseph, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Prairie Village, KS.
See Saint Joseph Ophthalmologists.