A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Burr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Burr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Burr, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Burr graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Wright Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Burr MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Burr practice?
- Dr. William Burr has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Burr practices Ophthalmology near Saint Joseph, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chillicothe, MO and Trenton, MO.
See Saint Joseph Ophthalmologists.