Dr. William Burrow III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Burrow III?

September 16th, 2016

Mohs procedure

Dr. Burrow's did an excellent, job on a basal cell carcinomia over my left eye brow. His office staff and nursing staff were professioal and helpful. My scar is unnoticeable. Thank you Dr. Burrow III

June 28th, 2016

Great Dermatologist

Love going to this doctor. He is so good at what he does and always takes care of my needs. It's always painless and he is exceptional at being a dermatologist.

March 29th, 2016

He was able to diagnose my problem immediately just by the info I gave him when others couldn't. Of course they did other tests to make sure the diagnosis was correct.

March 22nd, 2016

very unhappy

Our appointment was at 2:20. We didn't see the doctor until after 3. My son had to forfeit a district tennis match because of the inefficiency of this office.

February 12th, 2016

I love Dr. Burrow..He is a very kind doctor who cares for his patients. Thank you!

December 23rd, 2015

A TOTAL waste of medical service: office visit to "Beau" William H Burrow III

Was told I had to bring cash on first visit; was told I would have to mail the insurance paperwork myself. I had to wait over an hour and the doc, "Beau" Burrow III", no apology, I was put in an office that did not look like a dermatology ofc. I presented a comedone of R forehead and he made no comment, nor attempt to remove with a comedone extractor (less than 1 min. involved). Total waste ($ 109) No call in 90 days for next appointment; we had agreed on that. I don't understand what is going on in that office; absolute waste of my time and patience; I was just standing up and walking to the door to leave when Beau showed himself. I had already gone to the front desk and inquired about my appt at 13:30 hrs and that it was over an hour later. The desk clerk seemed TOTALLY unconcerned, plus offered no explanation. I visited this doc; NO Treatment what-so-ever. All he did was rub his thumb or finger over a skin graft. He did not offer to shake hands with this Viet-Nam veteran; I'd say he is borderline inconsiderate of me as a person in need of dermatology service. I was forced to go to another physician to get the comedone removed from R forehead, and from present to completion, less than one minute. Don't waste your time here, assuming you get the no-treatment effect I experienced. WASTE !

July 27th, 2011

Dr. Burrow III did an amazing job on the removal of a small cancerous lesion on my nose. His work was comparable to a plastic surgeon in that I don't have a noticeable scar.

December 6th, 2010