Dr. William Burt MD Patient Reviews

November 2nd, 2010
Previous Patient
My Husband has been a very difficult Patient...w/unknown illness-but Dr. Burt was very accomodating and understanding and did not give up on continued medical treatments as we were all trying to figure out my husbands condition- Dr. Burt was able to test for certain ailments that were possiblities and did find a diagnosis, also he shared his own personal health concerns that he was ble to overcome- his recommendations have provided us with helpful results. We like Dr. Burt very much- an easy-going young professional -very qualified,understanding and caring.

September 24th, 2009
Least Caring and Unprofessional so called Physician
As a former nurse, I have had many opportunities inside the medical office and hospital settings to observe a physicians bedside manner with the patients. During a recent visit with my daughter and grandson I had the opportuntity to see this physician in action. While trying to explain the recent events of a change in my grandson's living arrangements, this so called Physician was sitting next to me and banging his head against the wall. This disturbed me immensely. He had no compassion when it came to my daughter's visit as well and was quite rude to say the least. Came into the exam room and was very rushed and would not even listen to my daughter about what was going on with her. As a doctor of family medicine I would not even recommend this physician to take care of my pets. I feel like he is not upholding his Oath he took when he passed his boards.Thanks for your consideration!