A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Buser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Buser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buser
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Buser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Buser graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Buser has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Miami County Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William D Buser MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Buser practice?
- Dr. William Buser has 1 office location.
Dr. William Buser practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Gastroenterologists.