A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bush is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bush graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Bush has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bush accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 8 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans