A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bush is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bush graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Bush has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alexander Bush DO is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Bush practice?
- Dr. William Bush has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bush practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Howell, MI.
See Howell Internists and Howell Geriatric Doctors.