A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Busse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Busse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Busse, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Common Cold
- Respiratory Disorders
- Respiratory Sounds
Education & Awards
Dr. Busse graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Busse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Veterans Hospital - Wm. S. Middleton Memorial
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Walter Busse MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. William W. Busse practice?
- Dr. William Busse has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Busse practices Allergy & Immunology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Allergists.