A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Busse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Busse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Busse
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Busse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Busse, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Common Cold
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Respiratory Disorders
- Respiratory Sounds
Education & Awards
Dr. Busse graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Busse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Veterans Hospital - Wm. S. Middleton Memorial
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Walter Busse MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. William W. Busse practice?
- Dr. William Busse has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Busse practices Allergy & Immunology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Allergists.