A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Meszaros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Meszaros, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meszaros
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meszaros Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Meszaros, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Meszaros graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meszaros has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Meszaros MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Meszaros practice?
- Dr. William Meszaros has 1 office location.
Dr. William Meszaros practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons and Gilbert Sports Medicine Doctors.