A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Meszaros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Meszaros, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Meszaros, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Meszaros graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Meszaros has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William M. Meszaros practice?
Dr. William Meszaros practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Orthopedic Surgeons.