Learn more about Dr. William Buxton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Buxton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Buxton, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Evoked Potential Studies
- Facial Pain
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Buxton graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buxton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Glenton Buxton MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Buxton practice?
- Dr. William Buxton has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Buxton practices Neurology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Neurologists.