A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Buxton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Buxton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Buxton, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Evoked Potential Studies
- Facial Pain
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Memory Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Buxton graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Buxton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buxton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William G. Buxton practice?
Dr. William Buxton practices Neurology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Neurologists.