A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Buys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Buys graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Buys has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Evans Buys DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Buys practice?
- Dr. William Buys has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Buys practices Emergency Medicine near Templeton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Luis Obispo, CA.
See Templeton Emergency Physicians.