Learn more about Dr. William Byrd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Byrd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Byrd
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Byrd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Byrd, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrd graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Byrd has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Byrd MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Byrd practice?
- Dr. William Byrd has 1 office location.
Dr. William Byrd practices Ophthalmology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Ophthalmologists.