A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albert
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Albert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Albert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Albert has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Albert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Albert practice?
- Dr. William Albert has 8 office locations.
Dr. William Albert practices Ophthalmology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI and Westland, MI.
See Hollywood Ophthalmologists.