A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. William Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Albert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Albert has 26 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Albert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William C. Albert practice?
Dr. William Albert practices Ophthalmology near Westland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Westland Ophthalmologists.