A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Albert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albert
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Albert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Albert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Albert has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Albert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Albert practice?
- Dr. William Albert has 1 office location.
Dr. William Albert practices Ophthalmology near Warren, MI.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.