Dr. William Beck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Beck?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. William Beck?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 6th, 2016

Bad first impression!!

I chose Dr. Beck BECAUSE OF ALL THE POSITIVE REVIEWS!!!!! But, nope he is the WORST dr I've seen. No sympathy, comcerns, doesn't even lostens well to what my husband have to say about his health problems. Dr. Beck even ask questions that makes me feel like he thinks we're idiots. I was sooo mad and upset at the end if the visit esp at all the positive reviews on him! My husband works for the community college and he has no free time at all to visit a dr. So he finally got a four day weekend overload with work to do, but I managed to convinced him to go ses Dr. Beck cause everybody says he's good. I feel soo bad for my husband because he could've used the one hour towards catching up on work. The nurse and recptionist was great, no complaint there. I just wish that he would be as great as them. Not going back, I am looking for another Dr for my husband. I don't how I'm going to choose one this time, but hopefully it will be the right one.

October 16th, 2015

they don't keep regular hours, close early all the time, I was misdiagnosed twice. find another dr is my advise

May 11th, 2015

Worst Doctor I've ever had

The worst doctor I've ever seen. I'm a black female with chronic pain and disabled, I brought a list of medications with me on my first visit with Dr. Beck. He look at the print out I gave him and said Shelia I don't write prescriptions for narcotics, he said he would refer me to a pain management doctor. that was ok with me. He said anyone who takes pain medication over 3 weeks are hooked on drugs, He call me a drug addict. I asked him about cannabis, since he was so against the pills I was taking. He didn't know what it was until I called other names for it, because he calls it pot, He said it is only good for cancer patients cause their dying anyway, his staff heard him say this. He has no compassion for people. We never discussed my health issues all he talked about was the medications I was taking never about me. If he would have talked to me about my health, he would have known, that the medicine he had prescribed to me for pain I had already tried. I would not refer him to a dying dog.

May 26th, 2011

Mr. Wayland Newson

Excellent doctor and actually there is nothing more to say

May 19th, 2011

Longevity...

Dr. Beck, Don't ever retire! We love you! 3 generations now! All Our Families Love you!

May 5th, 2011

Been with Dr. Beck only a few years, but wish I had started seeing him sooner!He listens to what you have to say, doesn't cut you off and jump to conclusions. He is great with the family, and is totally no-nonsense, but I have seen him crack a smile more than once. You can call on the phone and get him to fill out a prescription, totally easy to work with.

July 6th, 2010

Dr. Beck has been our family doctor for over 20 years. He is very professional, caring, and knowlegable. His staff are equally helpful, kind and responsive. He takes the time to answer all questions and concerns and explains things in an easy to understand way but without ever being condescending. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good, down to earth, practical and caring family physician.

November 20th, 2008

Dr. Beck is the "Marcus Welby" of this town. He has been out family's physician for many years. He is kind, caring, and knowledgeable AND open minded. His staff is of like mind. We are ALWAYS able to get an appointment immediately and have, ALWAYS, been welcomed into their schedule when we've just shown up at his office. In a time of medical insanities, Dr. Beck is a gift during the stressful times of illness.

April 28th, 2017