A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Brown, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brown, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Carroll Brown MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. William C. Brown practice?
- Dr. William Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. William Brown practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Denver, CO.
See Denver Plastic Surgeons and Denver Surgeons.