Dr. William Brown MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 6th, 2017
Ivan's cleft lip
Dr. Brown is a amazing! My son was born with a bilateral cleft lip and palate and we meet Dr. Brown when I was pregnant and he eased so many of my fears and questions! At 7 weeks old Dr. Brown repaired Ivan's lip and I couldn't be more pleased with the results he looks perfect! I love how compassionate and caring he is and continues to be for my son! I would highly recommend him!

September 8th, 2016
amazing man; even more amazing surgeon.

April 13th, 2016
GREAT Bedside Manner!
Dr. Brown eased me through a difficult diagnosis of cancer by recommending a reconstruction at the time of mastectomy. He was a great comfort and assisted me superbly before, during and after surgery. I continue in his care and he did wonderful work. I highly recommend him.

January 1st, 2015
Technically superb surgeon. Delightfully human, wickedly funny. Recommend highly!

July 21st, 2012
Mrs. Mature
I had a cosmetic procedure with Dr.Brown. I had excellent results and recomend him to my friends. He has a easy going manner, accurate in his assessment of what could be done to improve my appearance and the surgical experience was completely supported by his fabulous staff. All my questions were answered even if I asked them many times because I was nervous. I'd recomend this surgeon and his staff.

October 14th, 2011
Excellent results and very caring staff!

July 2nd, 2011
questionable
Although docs do a lot of training, Dr. Brown thinks he's something awfully special. I found him to be arrogant, brushed me off, and acted like he was the only game in town. He's not. I found another doc in the same specialty with a lot better bedside manner. This guy is going to be taken over by the newer guys in town that are just as good as he thinks he is. Maybe even better.

November 4th, 2010
Dr. Brown is a kind, caring, physician and an exceptional surgeon. He alone was able to make the correct diagnosis in a very complicated medical situation. He dedicated a tremendous amount of time and energy to my case and then developed a surgical solution for my specific medical problem. The result was fantastic! Dr. Brown returned my quality of life, and significantly reduced the severe pain I was experiencing for the past 20 years. In addition he has a great sense of humor and I actually looked forward to office visits!

October 13th, 2010
An amazing surgeon!
my 5 yr old was born with a cleft lip and palate, Dr. Brown has done all of her reconstructive work. he did such a great job that the scar on her lip is barely noticable, which he did when she was barely 2 weeks old. He is a very caring doctor and has even spoken to my daughter over the phone a couple of times just to check her speech progression, as we live a ways away from his clinic. I am eternally greatful that his amazing work has allowed my daughter's speech development to meet and surpass age standards.

November 3rd, 2009
excellent MD
Best plastic in Denver!

June 19th, 2009
smart and knowledgeable... no hard sell
I chose Dr. Brown of three interviews, all 5280 "top docs". He was scientific, caring, and gave me actual advice about possible best outcomes. He is ALWAYS on time or early. There is no "Hollywood" in his approach to cosmetic surgery. He is down to earth, and actually was slightly less expensive than the others I interviewed. And I look GREAT!

May 23rd, 2009
He didn't come off as very knowledgeable. He didn't listen. He kept trying to give me a prescription for a drug that is extremely irritating to my skin (it doesn't work for me, and makes my skin worse) and I had told him that - that is why I had made the appointment in the first place!