A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brown, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Kidney Cancer
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Christopher Brown MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Brown practice?
- Dr. William Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. William Brown practices Urology near Cos Cob, CT.
See Cos Cob Urologists.