A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brown, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Kidney Cancer
- Male Circumcision
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Anthem - 19 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William C. Brown practice?
Dr. William Brown practices Urology near Cos Cob, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY and New York, NY.
See Cos Cob Urologists.