Learn more about Dr. William Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brown, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Kidney Cancer
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Christopher Brown MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Brown practice?
- Dr. William Brown has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Brown practices Urology near Cos Cob, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY and Old Greenwich, CT.
See Cos Cob Urologists.