A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Chin Chang MD is a male General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William C. Chang practice?
- Dr. William Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. William Chang practices General Practice near Cranston, RI.
See Cranston General Practitioners.