A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Chow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Chow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Chow, DO is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chow graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chow has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Y Chow DO is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Chow practice?
- Dr. William Chow has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Chow practices Dermatology near San Leandro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See San Leandro Dermatologists.