A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cody is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cody, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Prolapse
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cody graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Cody has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cody accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans