A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cody is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cody
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cody, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Prolapse
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cody graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cody has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Cody MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. Cody practice?
- Dr. William Cody has 1 office location.
Dr. William Cody practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Colorectal Surgeons and Cherry Hill Surgeons.