A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Cohen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Cohen DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Cohen practice?
- Dr. William Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Cohen practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Placentia, CA.
See Orange Otolaryngologists.