A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Compton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Compton is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Compton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Compton graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Compton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Med Ctr, Anchorage, Ak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Campbell Compton MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Compton practice?
- Dr. William Compton has 1 office location.
Dr. William Compton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Eagle River, AK.
See Eagle River Obstetricians & Gynecologists.