Dr. William Cook MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Tulsa, OK

July 9th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
I was seen by Dr Cook in the hospital ( medical emergency). He with God's help and guidance saved my life. He was very kind, caring, and an excellent doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

June 1st, 2015
Not good at reviewing history before visit.

October 23rd, 2012
This Clinic and Doctor are Great!
Great Doctor, always thourough with his care and follow up. He diagnosed me with Dhingles after I had been to a Dermatologist 2 years without getting a diagnosis because the shingles was severe and on my face and arm. I've been seeing him as my doc since 1999. I wouldn't change, staff is courteous, good nurses.

July 20th, 2012
Retired RN
As an RN, I am very particular about my medical care. Dr. Cook has been my personal physician for aprx. 10 years & I've never had better care. He does not hesitate to recommend a specialist when I need one & the specialists almost always compliment me on what a thorough job Dr. Cook has done prior to sending me on to them. There is a waiting time in the office but that is because Dr. Cook takes the time to listen to you during your visit & not everyone's issues can be completely covered in the 15 minutes allowed per appointment. Highly recommend to anyone.

March 2nd, 2011
retired
Dr. Cook has been my primary care doctor for over 10 years. I feel like I have excellent care from a caring doctor. He gives me options on treatment and dosn't hesitate to refer me to a specialist if needed. I am a 73 year old man and appreciate the quality of care I get.

August 29th, 2008
He is great
Dr. Cook is the best internist I have ever been too. He takes the time to listen to me and then gives me several options.