A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cooper, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Cooper has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Charles Cooper MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Cooper practice?
- Dr. William Cooper has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Cooper practices Ophthalmology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Flushing Ophthalmologists.