A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Crafton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Crafton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Crafton graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Crafton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Craig Crafton DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. W C. Crafton practice?
- Dr. W Crafton has 4 office locations.
Dr. W Crafton practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Waterford Primary Care Doctors and Waterford Geriatric Doctors.