Dr. William Craig Crafton DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, and Geriatric Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Crafton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Crafton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Crafton graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Crafton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crafton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William C. Crafton practice?
Dr. William Crafton practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, and Geriatric Medicine near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, MI and Holly, MI.
See Waterford Family Physicians, Waterford General Practitioners, and Waterford Geriatric Doctors.