Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Decker
Dr. William Decker, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Adrian, MI, with another office in Toledo, OH. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Decker is affiliated with Toledo Hospital & Toledo Children's Hospital, ProMedica Bixby Medical Center and Spectrum Health Medical Center. Dr. Decker has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Decker has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Decker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Adrian, MI.
Dr. Bradley Sachs
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Adrian, MI 0 mi18
Dr. Cathy Cantor
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Adrian, MI 0 mi17
Dr. Shanna Elston
Adrian, MI 0 mi