A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Dixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Dixon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dixon, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixon graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Dixon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dixon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William C. Dixon practice?
Dr. William Dixon practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Cardiologists.