Learn more about Dr. William Dixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Dixon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dixon
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dixon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dixon, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixon graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Dixon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Dixon MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Dixon practice?
- Dr. William Dixon has 1 office location.
Dr. William Dixon practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Cardiologists.