Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William Dixon has the following 1 specialty
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
Dr. William Dixon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rohnert Park, CA.
Dr. Georgia Schwartz
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Rohnert Park, CA 0 mi45
Dr. Jane-Ellen Heath
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Cotati, CA 1.71 mi38
Dr. Rebecca Timme
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Pediatrics
Petaluma, CA 4.98 mi7