Dr. William Dyer Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Dyer Jr?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. William Dyer Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

January 21st, 2016

I can feel my hand is better after just 2 day's out of surgery!

September 23rd, 2015

Even though I've asked about the before x-rays I was still never given a view of them and the question was dismissed as though I hadn't even asked. I've seen this doctor prior to surgery and post surgery. I was offended by the fact that when I asked for medical equipment I was told no. I wasn't even questioned as to the reason I felt I needed the equipment. When I got 2 additional opinions about the treatment that's needed after surgery I was told that with a joint it needs to stay mobile so that arthritis doesn't setup in the joint. And worst of all when I originally came to see this doctor I had a previous spinal injury and was being treated for it by other doctors. He told me without ever examining me that there was nothing wrong with my back and I shouldn't be taking medication for it. He decided to ask me after he had preformed my knee surgery why was I taking the medicines. I thought this to be rather odd seeing as I've listed the meds each time I come for a visit as well as listed the injury to my spine prior to ever being treated by him. Then after all this he decides he wants me to have x-rays done on my spine but didn't show me the results or indicate why, as I've already stated I'm being treated by another doctor. .

October 22nd, 2014

4 hour wait; unnecessary tests; terrible bedside manner; offered no solution to actual problem

October 3rd, 2014

the worst

all he wanted was to operate on my shoulders.

August 13th, 2013

rotary cuff surgery

There wasn't anything I liked about Dr duet or his staff..they are very rude and I feel he he didn't care about me or any of my questions..he wouldn't answer most of my questions..he has no bedside manner which counts for a lot and his nurse and saff are very rude..I would not recommend this Dr to anyone!

February 8th, 2013

disrespected

I go to see this doctor for spinal stenosis and degenerative disc and he ask way to many questions that didn't obtain to my back I had bottom teeth pulled due to gum disease and I was ask if I was on meth and how long have I done meth I've nevertouched the junk he is a very rude and disrespectful person I will never go back

September 17th, 2012

Great diagnostician

Dr Dyer is very knowledgeable about latest procedures and can dianose your problem quickly.

November 27th, 2016