Dr. William Dyer Jr Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William Dyer Jr?

Posted on January 21st, 2016

I can feel my hand is better after just 2 day's out of surgery!

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Even though I've asked about the before x-rays I was still never given a view of them and the question was dismissed as though I hadn't even asked. I've seen this doctor prior to surgery and post surgery. I was offended by the fact that when I asked for medical equipment I was told no. I wasn't even questioned as to the reason I felt I needed the equipment. When I got 2 additional opinions about the treatment that's needed after surgery I was told that with a joint it needs to stay mobile so that arthritis doesn't setup in the joint. And worst of all when I originally came to see this doctor I had a previous spinal injury and was being treated for it by other doctors. He told me without ever examining me that there was nothing wrong with my back and I shouldn't be taking medication for it. He decided to ask me after he had preformed my knee surgery why was I taking the medicines. I thought this to be rather odd seeing as I've listed the meds each time I come for a visit as well as listed the injury to my spine prior to ever being treated by him. Then after all this he decides he wants me to have x-rays done on my spine but didn't show me the results or indicate why, as I've already stated I'm being treated by another doctor. .

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

4 hour wait; unnecessary tests; terrible bedside manner; offered no solution to actual problem

the worst

Posted on October 3rd, 2014

all he wanted was to operate on my shoulders.

rotary cuff surgery

Posted on August 13th, 2013

There wasn't anything I liked about Dr duet or his staff..they are very rude and I feel he he didn't care about me or any of my questions..he wouldn't answer most of my questions..he has no bedside manner which counts for a lot and his nurse and saff are very rude..I would not recommend this Dr to anyone!

disrespected

Posted on February 8th, 2013

I go to see this doctor for spinal stenosis and degenerative disc and he ask way to many questions that didn't obtain to my back I had bottom teeth pulled due to gum disease and I was ask if I was on meth and how long have I done meth I've nevertouched the junk he is a very rude and disrespectful person I will never go back

Great diagnostician

Posted on September 17th, 2012

Dr Dyer is very knowledgeable about latest procedures and can dianose your problem quickly.

Posted on November 27th, 2016