Dr. William Elliott Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Elliott Jr?

February 6th, 2017

One Of The Best !

I've been seeing Dr.Elliott for approximately 14 years. Always honest with what was going on with my ESRD .Direct to the point and always spent plenty of time with me when answering my questions.His staff and Nurse Tracy Always very pleasant and helpful ! Seriously ,I wouldn't of made it without all their help!!!

February 6th, 2017

One Of The Best !

April 12th, 2015

I appreciate the way he puts things. Doesn't beat around the bush.

February 22nd, 2015

The best doctor I have ever seen!

January 18th, 2013

2013

Dr. Elliott served as the catalyst to a resurgence of my faith of the medical community. He was a gentle and peaceful calm to the stormy seas of my horrendous and tumultuous renal failure woes. He spoke effusively of the overwhelming pride he had in his eldest son. Rarely a visit with the Doctor was he not showing me pictures or telling me of his son's newest accomplishment or achievement. In a way I was motivated by the strength him and his son seemed to show in their lives. He mentioned that he had some other kids. Overall: great doctor, hip hair, cheery complexion, svelte.

August 5th, 2011

Do Not Hesitate To Make An Appointment !!!

You will be in great hands with Dr.William C Elliott, MD. and his staff.I have been seeing him for about 10 years .Always a pleasant,caring and informative appointment.

April 15th, 2010

Personable but distant

He's a decent guy but you aren't going to him to make friends. I've been with him throughout his career, 20+ years now, and while I like him if I knew back then what I do now I would not have gone to him. I have a serious kidney disease which impacts my life greatly but he doesn't care to hear it. He just cares about your medical condition. He does not care for any emotional outbursts at all.I have called to get test results and you always have to wait for a call back. So that means sitting by the phone waiting all day for a call OR let the answering machine get it and play phone tag. I have had to call back after never receiving my call back on several occasions.Decent care but frustrating at times.

June 19th, 2017