A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Fuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Fuller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Fuller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuller graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fuller has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Clark Fuller MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William C. Fuller practice?
- Dr. William Fuller has 9 office locations.
Dr. William Fuller practices Psychiatry near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Luverne, MN and Pipestone, MN.
See Sioux Falls Psychiatrists.