A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Graff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Graff, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Graff graduated from U.F.R. De Medecine Cochin-Port Royal, Paris.
Dr. Graff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
- Elliot Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Graff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William Graff practice?
Dr. William Graff practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiology near Manchester, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH.
See Manchester Internists, Manchester Cardiologists, and Manchester Critical Care Practitioners.