A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Graff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Graff is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Graff, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Graff graduated from U.F.R. De Medecine Cochin-Port Royal, Paris.
Dr. Graff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
- Parkland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Graff FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Graff practice?
- Dr. William Graff has 10 office locations.
Dr. William Graff practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Manchester, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH and Bedford, NH.
See Manchester Internists, Manchester Cardiologists, and Manchester Critical Care Practitioners.