A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gray, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Gray has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Clark Gray MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Gray practice?
- Dr. William Gray has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Gray practices Otolaryngology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Otolaryngologists.