A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gray, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Gray has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Clark Gray MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Gray practice?
- Dr. William Gray has 1 office location.
Dr. William Gray practices Otolaryngology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Otolaryngologists.