A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hall, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Hall has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Charles Hall MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. Hall practice?
- Dr. William Hall has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Hall practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Oak Ridge, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Oak Ridge Surgeons.