A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Hall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hall, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Hall has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Charles Hall MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. Hall practice?
- Dr. William Hall has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Hall practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Oak Ridge, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Oak Ridge Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Oak Ridge Surgeons.