A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Harrison, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Harrison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- Ohio County Hospital
- Owensboro Mercy Health System, Owensboro, Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Coleman Harrison MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Harrison practice?
- Dr. William Harrison has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Harrison practices Diagnostic Radiology near Owensboro, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Cadiz, KY and Powderly, KY.
See Owensboro Radiologists.