A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Holland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holland
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Holland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Holland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Palomar Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Carl Holland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. Holland practice?
- Dr. William Holland has 1 office location.
Dr. William Holland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Encinitas, CA.
See Encinitas Surgeons.