A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Horton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Horton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Compression Fractures
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horton graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horton has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Carl Horton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. Horton practice?
- Dr. William Horton has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Horton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tifton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Tifton Orthopedic Surgeons.