A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Horton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Horton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Compression Fractures
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horton graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horton has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Carl Horton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. Horton practice?
- Dr. William Horton has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Horton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tifton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Tifton Surgeons.