Dr. William Chin-Wei Huang MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Huang, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Oncology / Cancer General Urology, Urological Cancers Minimally Invasive Surgery Urologic Oncology Robotic Surgery Prostate Cancer Kidney Cancer Prostate Disorders Bladder Problems Genitourinary Malignancies Bladder Cancer, and Urological Cancers, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Urologic Oncology, Bladder Problems, Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Prostate Disorders, Robotic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Huang has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William C. Huang practice?
Dr. William Huang practices Urology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Salem, MA.
See New York Urologists, New York Internists, New York Urgent Care Centers, and New York Surgeons.