Learn more about Dr. William Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Huang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Huang, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Huang has 17 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William Huang practice?
Dr. William Huang practices Urology, Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Salem, MA.
See New York Urologists, New York Surgeons, New York Critical Care Practitioners, and New York Oncologists.