A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jacobson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Jacobson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Jacobson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Jacobson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. Jacobson practice?
- Dr. William Jacobson has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Jacobson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clive, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Ankeny, IA.
See Clive Orthopedic Surgeons.