A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kendrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kendrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kendrick
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kendrick Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kendrick graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Kendrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- NW AR Hospital NW Med Center
- Northwest Medical Center Willow Creek Womens Hospi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Charles Kendrick MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. Kendrick practice?
- Dr. William Kendrick has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kendrick practices Family Medicine near Springdale, AR.
See Springdale Family Physicians.