A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kendrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kendrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kendrick graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Kendrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- NW AR Hospital NW Med Center
- Northwest Medical Center Willow Creek Womens Hospi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Charles Kendrick MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. Kendrick practice?
- Dr. William Kendrick has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kendrick practices Family Medicine near Springdale, AR.
See Springdale Primary Care Doctors.