Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Kendrick Jr
Dr. William Kendrick Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Simpsonville, SC, with other offices in Clinton, SC and Greenville, SC. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kendrick is affiliated with Laurens County Hospital, St. Francis Hospital Downtown and Greenville Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Kendrick Jr has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Kendrick Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Simpsonville, SC.
Dr. Michael Tran
Clinical Psychology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Simpsonville, SC 0.07 mi11
Dr. Christopher Sonnier
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Simpsonville, SC 0.08 mi17
Dr. Chetan Patel
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology
Simpsonville, SC 0.09 mi10