A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Kim has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Kim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. William C. Kim practice?
- Dr. William Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Kim practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Torrance Orthopedic Surgeons and Torrance Sports Medicine Doctors.