A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Klingensmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klingensmith
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klingensmith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Klingensmith, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Klingensmith graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klingensmith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Klingensmith MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Klingensmith practice?
- Dr. William Klingensmith has 1 office location.
Dr. William Klingensmith practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Aurora Radiologists.