A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Klingensmith, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Radiology - Nuclear Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Klingensmith graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klingensmith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Porter Adventis
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klingensmith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Klingensmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William C. Klingensmith practice?
Dr. William Klingensmith practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO.
See Aurora Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Aurora Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Klingensmith, Dr. Billy Klingensmith, Dr. Guillermo Klingensmith