A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Klingensmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Klingensmith, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Klingensmith graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klingensmith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Klingensmith MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Klingensmith practice?
- Dr. William Klingensmith has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Klingensmith practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO.
See Aurora Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Aurora Radiologists.