A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kuo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kuo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- General Urology
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kuo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital