A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lewis, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Fecal Incontinence
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lewis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Methodist Stone Oak Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Lewis MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. Lewis practice?
- Dr. William Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Lewis practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Colorectal Surgeons and San Antonio Surgeons.