Dr. William Lewis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Lewis?

UK initial Visit Nice Then Cruel

Posted on August 11th, 2017

When I first met Lewis he was wonderful. He did surgery on me and became unreachable and cool. His staff made decisions, not him. I was impacted for 7 days before he hospitalized me. He was nadty, insulting, and rude. His staff treats patients disrespectfully! I got multiple complications which still aren't resolved. He has no feeling at all!

Posted on June 8th, 2017

Having to endure a rather embarrassing situation with an impacted colon, Dr. Lewis not only eased my suffering but also make me feel at ease. He was very gentle and kind, I would never hesitate to see him again.

Fantastic surgeon and person.

Posted on April 11th, 2017

Dr. Lewis has done 3 of my surgeries. He is really a compassionate, and bright surgeon. He spends all the time you need, explaining procedures. The office staff is friendly and accommodating.

I would recommend him.

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

Dr. Lewis took the time with my family to explain everything to us. He also answered all of are questions and we had a lot of them.

patient

Posted on September 16th, 2016

he was confident with everything he did, I knew he was the doctor for. Me, He was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions. He put me at EASE with my emergency surgery 3 years ago and thanks to him and the lord I am still alive today

Colon surgery

Posted on December 8th, 2015

I don't think I've ever had a more caring and thorough Dr.

Posted on August 18th, 2015

Dr Lewis wrote incorrect notes in his operative report which caused a routine screening colonoscopy for my wife to be billed as diagnostic which is costing me thousands of dollars and he refuses to return my many phone calls to help me resolve this issue. I am being forced to sue him to get this fixed.

Compassionate and skilled

Posted on May 27th, 2015

Dr. Lewis is one of the kindest Drs I have had experience with. He is a skilled surgeon and very professional. He will go the extra mile for his patients.

Dr Lewis

Posted on June 23rd, 2014

Dr. Lewis patiently listened to my fears as I faced a right hemicolectomy surgery. The surgery went very well and all "systems" are working just as the doctor said. I would highly recommend Dr. Lewis.

New Patient

Posted on September 26th, 2013

Dr. Lewis is a great doctor, would recommend him to anyone , staff could use some improvement. (loud, rude, unprofessional)

Doctor's Response

I have changed practices since the time this review was written and hopefully corrected any issues with staff professionalism.

Posted on May 15th, 2013

WOW, Dr.Lewis is a wonderful, compassion, very smart and took time to listen to me, I feel better just being there and listening to his great advise. I would highly recommend him for any "Bottom Problems". Also the location (NE Village Dr.) was great, clean, and a very nice, sweet MA.

Posted on November 7th, 2017