A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Martin is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Martin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hot Flashes
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Martin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 26 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans