A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cato Mayfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cato Mayfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cato Mayfield
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cato Mayfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cato Mayfield, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cato Mayfield graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Cato Mayfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center Affiliation Jackson MS
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Cato Mayfield MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William Cato Mayfield practice?
- Dr. William Cato Mayfield has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Cato Mayfield practices Ophthalmology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Ophthalmologists.