A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cato Mayfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cato Mayfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cato Mayfield
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cato Mayfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cato Mayfield, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cato Mayfield graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Cato Mayfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center Affiliation Jackson MS
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Cato Mayfield MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William Cato Mayfield practice?
- Dr. William Cato Mayfield has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Cato Mayfield practices Ophthalmology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Ophthalmologists.