A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mayfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mayfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayfield
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mayfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mayfield, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayfield graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Mayfield has 10 hospital affiliations:
- StoneCrest Medical Center
- Southern Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Cato Mayfield MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. Mayfield practice?
- Dr. William Mayfield has 1 office location.
Dr. William Mayfield practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Smyrna, TN.
See Smyrna Surgeons.